This Cookies Policy describes how cookies and similar technologies are used on certain of our owned or controlled websites, web properties (e.g., widgets and applications) and mobile applications (“Mobile Apps”) that contain or link to this Cookies Policy (such websites, web properties and Mobile Apps are referred to herein collectively and individually as the “Site”).
By using the Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Cookies Policy. Please refrain from visiting the Site or alternatively, please disable cookies and similar technologies (as explained below) if you do not wish cookies to be stored or accessed on your computer or mobile device.
We may change this Cookies Policy at any time. Please take a look at the “LAST REVISED” legend at the top of this page to see when this Cookies Policy was last revised. Any changes in this Cookies Policy will become effective when we make the revised Cookies Policy available on or through the Site.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that the Site’s server transfers to the cook-ie file of the browser on your computer or other device so that the Site’s server can read and retrieve the contents of that cookie.
2.1 We currently use both session and persistent cookies on our sites.
Below are the major cookies used, where the relevant features are enabled on a par-ticular Site.
|Name||Owner (EMP/ 3.rd party)||Description / Purpose||Expiration|
|LastTracker||EMP||Stores the name of the last tracker a customer came in contact with. This is used to determine which channel wins the attribution.||1 Month|
|uslk_e||Userlike||Stores an encoded value and some user tracking information. It's used to recognize users after they terminated the conversation.||1 Year|
|uslk_s||Userlike||Stores the application data for UserLike. It's used to persist data and store the machine state as nessessary data to enable the application.||Session|
|__cq_dnt||Demandware||Stores a user tracking data. It's used to track and analyze users who are visiting our page anonymous or are browsing in a logged-in state.||Session|
|__cfduid||Demandware||Stores a user tracking data. It's used to track and analyze users who are visiting our page anonymous or are browsing in a logged-in state.||30 Days|
|__cq_bc||Demandware||Stores a user tracking data. It's used to track and analyze users who are visiting our page anonymous or are browsing in a logged-in state.||30 Days|
|__cq_seg||Demandware||Stores a user tracking data. It's used to track and analyze users who are visiting our page anonymous or are browsing in a logged-in state.||13 Months|
|__cq_uuid||Demandware||Stores a user tracking data. It's used to track and analyze users who are visiting our page anonymous or are browsing in a logged-in state.||12 Months|
|cqcid||Demandware||Stores a user tracking data. It's used to track and analyze users who are visiting our page anonymous or are browsing in a logged-in state.||Session.|
|dtCookie||Dynatrace||Stores a list of parameters in the form of key-value pairs. They are used to track a visit over the span of multiple requests.||Session|
|dtLatC||Dynatrace||Stores a numeric value. It's used to measure the server latency for performance monitoring.||Session|
|dtPC||Dynatrace||Stores value generated by Dynatrace. It's used to track users around the site.||Session|
|dtSa||Dynatrace||Stores an action parameter. It's used to temporarily store page spanning actions.||Session|
|dw_dnt||Demandware||Stores the session ID. Is used to check if first-party cookies can be used and are used to determine if a session shouldn't be tracked anymore.||Session|
|dwac_*||Demandware||Stores user information, cart content and e-commerce related information. It's used to manage the website and provide basic functionality.||24 Month|
|dwanonymous_*||Demandware||Stores user information, cart content and e-commerce related information. It's used to manage the website and provide basic functionality.||6 Month|
|dwsecuretoken_*||Demandware||Stores security information. It's used to store the necessary information to secure the connection via HTTPS.||Session|
|dwsid||Stores security information. It's used to store the necessary information to secure the connection via HTTPS.||Session|
|emp_lt_wt_mc||EMP||Stores encoded tracker information. The information is used to track and analyze user movement and behavior across the page.||1 Month|
|rxVisitor||Dynatrace||Stores the from Dynatrace generated Visitor ID. It's used to correlate sessions to a unique visitor.||Permanent|
|rxvt||Dynatrace||Stores two timestamps. These are used to determine the session timeout, defined by Dynatrace.||Session|
|session-set||EMP / Demandware||Stores a true or false value. It's used to persist the information if a session was set.||20 Years|
|sfcc_languageHint||EMP||Stores a true or false value. It's used to control if a langue selector should be shown or hidden.||10 Years|
|sid||Demandware||Stores an encoded value. It's used to uniquely identify the user's session.||Session|
|dtbd98||EMP||Stores the content of the wishlist. It's used to allow anonymous users to save products on their wishlist.||60 Days|
|sfcc_cookieHint||EMP||Stores the fact if the user has accepted the cookie hint. Is used to prevent annoying the user with repeated cookie information.||10 Years|
|customerEmailUnhashed||EMP||Stores the email address of the currently logged-in user. Is used to provide the mentioned tracking provider with unique user identification.||3 Days|
|customerEmailHashed||EMP||Stores a hashed version of the email address of the currently logged-in user. Is used to provide the mentioned tracking provider with unique user identification.||3 Days|
|dtReturn||EMP||Stores the UID of the visited page. It's used to enable the customer to return to it after he left it.||30 Minutes|
|sfcc_usr||EMP||Stores the user id of a former customer. It's used to recognize customers, which aren't actively logged in.||0 Tage|
|emp_lt_freez||EMP||Stores a boolean value. It's used to prevent the overwrite of the last entry point from the customer.||3 Hours|
|emp_lt_wt_mc||EMP||Stores a list of names of entry points used by the customer to enter the webshop. It's used to analyze and track the customer journey.||1 Month|
|scarab.visitor||Emarsys||Stores tracking information about the users. It's used to create personalized recommendations for the user.||1 Year|
2.2 3rd Party Cookies
We use a range of 3rd party content and tools on the Site. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, Facebook or YouTube, cookies may be placed by the Site. We do not control the dissemination, content or specific use of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
Below are some of the main 3rd party services we use:
- Facebook – to help users register with our services via their Facebook ac-count, Like or Share website content to the Facebook platform, and display content from Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter – to display content from Twitter and allow users to connect with the art-ist’s Twitter accounts; to quickly share information via the Twitter social net-work without having to log into Twitter again :https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube – to display video content in embedded players from YouTube : https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Brightcove – to display video content in embedded players : https://support.brightcove.com/en/docs/video-cloud-player-cookies
- SoundCloud – to display audio content in embedded players from SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/pages/privacy
- Akamai – to display audio and video content in embedded players : https://www.akamai.com/html/policies/privacy_statement.html/li>
- Add This – to enable users to share website content on a variety of social and content networks : https://www.addthis.com/privacy
- Google– to enable users to be shown search or YouTube advertising relevant to the artist site they have visited and web analytics : https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Tumblr– to display content from Tumblr : https://www.tumblr.com/policy/en/privacy
- DoubleClick– to measure effectiveness of online marketing campaigns : https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
- Crashalytics - to collect information about bugs and crashes that may occur in our iOS and Android apps. https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Stumbleupon - to enable users to share website content on a variety of social and content networks : https://www.stumbleupon.com/privacy
- PayPal – to recognize a user as a PayPal customer; customize PayPal ser-vices, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness; collect in-formation about a user’s computer or other access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud and promote trust and safety : https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/Privacy_full&locale.x=en_US
- Webgains – to remember when a user clicks on or views an ad during the same browser session; also to de-duplicate clicks from the same source: https://www.webgains.com/public/privacy/webgains-cookies/
- Adobe Flash Player – to improve the user experience and to save preferences: https://www.adobe.com/uk/privacy/policy.html
- Flickr – to display photo content in embedded players from Flickr : https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/flickr/details.html
- SmartURL – we may use SmartURL to rebrand some links to our Sites proper-ties as well as the websites of our third party partners to which our Sites link. SmartURL provides anonymised, aggregated statistics relating to use of a shortened URL, for example by telling us how many times it has been clicked on. We do not have access to the IP address of a user’s computer collected by SmartURL when a user uses its service. SmartURLdoes not have any access to data collected on our Sites.
- AuDigent – we may use AuDigent pixel tags, web beacons and other similar technology. Such technologies may be used to, among other things, track the actions of the website users for the purpose of serving ads on third party web-sites, measure the success of marketing campaigns and compile statistics about the website usage and response rates.
- Criteo - we may use Criteo Retargeting
- Webtrekk - to obtain statistical evaluations of purchasing behaviour, we record shopping baskets and orders. www.webtrekk.com/privacy-statement/
- AdClear - we may collect statistical data for campaign tracking and to optimize the offer for our customers accordingly: https://www.adclear.de/en/dataprivacy/
- Dynatrace - we may use Dynatrace Performance Monitoring for performance and application monitoring of the web application. www.dynatrace.com/company/terms-and-conditions/privacy
- Salesforce - we may use Salesforce Commerce Cloud Analytics to analyse user transaction data. www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/
- Dynamic Yield - we may use Dynamic Yield to optimize each users experience in our online shop with the help of relevant recommendations and content. To optimize the personal experience Dynamic Yield is analysing behavior seg-ments in our Webshop.
- CQuotient - is the basis for Commerce Cloud Einstein. CQuotient enables us to deliver uniquely tailored messages to every customer at any interaction by analysing each customers individual behaviour.
3. REFUSING COOKIES ON THE SITE
We want you to know how to get rid of these tracking cookies if you like. This is why we provide User Choice and list links to pages where you can manage the cookies:
If you want to clean out all tracking cookies from all your websites, here are links where you can download three programs that can clean out tracking cookies:
With the help of this tool you can select and deactivate tracking & analytics tools used on this website